Step1: Login and provide the details under New Customer and Register.
Step2: Go the Web Store Home and add the products you want to Buy to the Shopping Cart and Proceed to Check out. [Once you complete the procedure, you will receive an Order Confirmation indicating the Order Number & details of products and price]
2. HOW MANY DAYS WILL IT TAKE TO DELIVER THE GOODS? The goods will be Door Delivered within the time specified in the Shipping Policy, which will be 1 to 3 working days normally. If an undue delay is expected, the same will be communicated to you well before the committed shipping time, with the reasons for such delay.
3. WHETHER AN ORDER PLACED CAN BE CANCELLED? Orders can be modified or cancelled partially or in full before it is packed. Once packed & moved to the delivery line, it is not possible to cancel the order.
4. DO YOU REPLACE DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS? Yes but subject to conditions (Refer the Payments & Return Policy for further details).
5. HOW DO I MAKE THE PAYMENT? At present it is either Net Banking or COD (Cash on Delivery) or Credit Card or Cash & Carry after an on-line order.
6. WHAT ARE COD and C & C? COD is a payment mode in which you are required to make the payment in Cash upon receipt of the ordered goods. C & C is a mode of payment wherein you can collect the Goods personally from the Physical Store after making the payment in cash or credit/debit card. In both these options, Cheques will not be accepted.
7. WHAT ARE THE NORMAL SHIPPING CHARGES? The Delivery is absolutely free of cost within Chennai.
8. IS THERE ANY MINIMUM ORDERING QUANTITY? Yes, the minimum acceptable ordering quantity shall be Rs.1000/- as of now.
9. CAN WE CHANGE THE CONTACT DETAILS? The Contact Information can be changed in My Account section in the Store Home Page. You can also Track your Orders, manage Address Book & your Profile, from this section.
For further queries send a mail to email@example.com OR Call the customer care @ +91 9677 28 28 28 between 9am to 9pm.